1. Select two colors of embroidery floss for your friendship bracelet.
2. Cut three 27-inch strands of each color to make a total of six strands.
3. Hold the ends of all six strands together and make a knot about 1 inch from one end.
4. Secure the knotted end by clipping it on a clipboard.
5. Separate the colors so you have three strands of one color on the right and three strands of the other color on the left.
6. Pick up the three strands on the left.
7. Wrap them over and under all three strands on the right, forming a loop.
8. Poke the strands through the loop and pull tight, forming a single knot.
9. Pick up the three strands on the right.
10. Wrap them over and under the strands on the left, forming a loop.
11. Poke the strands through the loop and pull tight, forming a knot.
12. Repeat steps 6 through 11 until your bracelet is the desired length.
13. Hold the ends of the strands together and make a knot.
14. Trim the ends to about 1 inch.
15. Try on your friendship bracelet.