Tuesday, August 24, 2010

back from away

Many things have happened. Open studios came and went, then the thesis show, then graduation. I sold some of my first work ever. I moved out of my apartment and moved my studio into a warehouse space on Market Street. I was nominated for SECA, but was stymied at the next elimination round. I got awarded a residency at the Vermont Studio Center, wait listed for Djerassi and rejected from the CORE program. I sent drawings to Capricious in Brooklyn and Pulliam Deffenbaugh in Portland, and was included in a group show at Triple Base here in San Francisco. I drove back and forth across the country with Morgan and got back on Sunday. Today is Tuesday, August 24th. Hello again.

1 comment:

CassieMarie said...

Hi!
Glad you are back!
Isn't it great to have the thesis show done and over with!
:)
--Cassie